For many people, the word “networking” conjures up images of forced conversations, dreary conferences or cold calls. So they avoid it—to their peril.
“Circles of Gold®: How to Network for Success” is a workshop designed to give you simple, practical and actionable ideas to build relationships that net results while honoring the people you already know. By attending this workshop you’ll discover how to:
- Identify your mission—what is it you want to accomplish?
- Define and expand your network (you know way more people than you think!)
- Craft your message so people understand how they can help you—and how you might help them
Who should attend?
- Young professionals who struggle with networking
- Mid-career professionals who are stalled and want to jump-start their careers
- Entrepreneurs who rely on referrals and want to increase profitability
- Anyone who resists networking and wants to have a breakthrough
Facilitator: Vickie Austin is a woman on a mission, redefining networking since 1997 when she founded CHOICES Worldwide. Devoted to making a difference in the workplace, Vickie speaks, coaches, consults and writes about business and career success. She is president of the 2016-2017 National Speakers Association of Illinois and committed to creating world where people “love what they do and do what they love.”
Cost: $25 (snacks provided)
Bonus opportunity: Vickie will be signing copies of her book Circles of Gold: Honoring Your Network for Business and Career Success, offered at a 20% off discount!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The event venue is walking distance from Ogilvie Transportation Center and the “L.” Catalyst Ranch validates parking for the lot at 180 N Jefferson. The validation of $10 is payable at Catalyst Ranch, good for when you leave the parking lot. Validation is good for 10 hours.
There is also street parking on front of the building–try your luck!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Vickie Austin, email@example.com or 312-213-1795
What’s the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?