Of all the roles in an organization, marketers make a real impact not only on the business but on the world at large. We are drawn to the industry for both the professional and personal challenges that are meaningful, fulfilling and inspiring. At Career Smart, you will find ways to earn more emotional and financial rewards in your career – whether you’re 26 or 62, and whether you’re looking to develop yourself or develop your teams.
- Strategies, tools and techniques you can use to find more inspiring career opportunities, and how you can implement them as a hiring manager to provide inspiring roles and environments for your teams.
- Rich discussions in small groups of hiring managers and employees to share ideas and plans to implement these new ideas in their careers and organizations.
- Opportunities to learn from professionals, career coaches, and others regarding practical aspects of job hunting such as resume building, LinkedIn profiles and more.
Who should attend:
- New or prospective managers looking to enhance their leadership
- Hiring decision-makers who want to find and attract Chicago’s best marketing talent
- Experienced and new marketers who want to move their career forward